I’ve got a coupon code for you!
Back story: Since taking advantage of the promotion on Chocolate-Covered Katie weeks ago, I’ve become a big fan of Love Street Living Foods.
“Love Street offers the highest quality, hand-selected raw and organic foods and ingredients from around the world.”
You bet I tried the 100% Organic Raw Vegan Chocolate Coconut Spread above. Quite honestly, it’s out-of-this-world. After eating it, I just got the urge to smile. Frosting meets nutrition! In fact, I finished the 1-oz. sample so fast, I forgot to take a picture.
Here’s the scoop on this great company, straight from their “About Us” page:
“Unique characteristics of Love Street ingredients:
- All life-giving nutrients, enzymes, vitamins, and minerals intact and available as nutrition
- Free from toxins and carcinogens created when food is cooked
- 100% unprocessed
- No animal testing
- Grown without pesticides and fertilizers
- Free from contamination by human or industrial waste
- Processed without ionizing radiation or food additives
- No genetically modified ingredients
Love Street Living Foods DO NOT contain:
- refined sugars
- hydrogenated oils
- natural flavors
- MSG (Monosodium glutamate)
- highly processed ingredients
- refined flour”
Score! I also sampled their 100% Organic Vegan Chocolate with Goji Berries, which is 70% Cacao and gluten-free. It was crisp – almost crunchy – and fantastic. Plus gogis! Unlike any other chocolate I have ever tasted.
Lastly, I got to try the 100% Organic Rare Vanilla Powder, which has a rich, full-bodied, warm taste and has been outstanding in my morning oats. If you’re gaga for vanilla extract, this stuff’ll blow you away.
I just put in another order today, and can’t wait to try the fudge:
Good news: you can snag 10% OFF your Love Street order, plus 3 FREE samples of your choosing(!), with the code MastPubHealth until March 12!
This is an awesome deal.